1. General Provisions This personal data processing policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Russian Federation Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-FL "On personal data" and determines the procedure for personal data processing and measures to ensure the security of personal data taken by the IE Golova Ekaterina Vyacheslavovna (hereinafter - the Operator). 1.1. The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets. 1.2. This Operator's Policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about the visit of page http://agencysmart.org/en.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy 2.1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology; 2.2. Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data); 2.3. Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address http://agencysmart.org/en; 2.4. Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means providing their processing; 2.5. Depersonalization of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other subjects of personal data; 2.6. Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data; 2.7. Operator - a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data; 2.8. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website http://agencysmart.org/en; 2.9. User - any visitor to the website http://agencysmart.org/en; 2.10. Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain group of people; 2.11. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or an acquaintance with the personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, posting in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way; 2.12. Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, to a foreign individual or foreign legal entity; 2.13. Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator can process the following personal data of the User 3.1. Full Name; 3.2. E-mail address; 3.3. Phone numbers; 3.4. The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics and others). 3.5. The above data are hereinafter referred to as the Policy united by the general concept of Personal data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing 4.1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to clarify the details of the application. 4.2. The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Refusal to receive notifications about new products and services and special offers." 4.3. Anonymized User data collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
6. Procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing of personal data The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection. 6.1. The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons. 6.2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the current legislation. 6.3. In case of revealing inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Updating personal data". 6.4. The period for personal data processing is unlimited. The User can at any time revoke his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the e-mail address of the Operator firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data 7.1. Before starting the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state, to whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data, provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data. 7.2. Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if the subject of personal data has consent in writing to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or execution of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party.
8. Final provisions 8.1. The User can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com. 8.2. This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy by the Operator. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version. 8.3. The current version of the Policy is available on the Internet at the page http://agencysmart.org/en.