Branding is a process of creating a product trademark that receives unconditional recognition and consumer preference. This process consists of two parts.
The first one is a brand identity which is responsible for the aesthetic element and has several aspects: a trademark (logo), a design code or a design guide. All of these aspects form a clear visual image.
The second part is a marketing component that includes positioning, promotion strategy, and others. This is a tool for forcing visual images via all the possible promotion channels.
Audit services are aimed at reviewing and analysing the visual image of the company and its products. It is a comprehensive service that includes:
identification of strengths and weaknesses of a brand design
review of presence and use of the key visualisations
suggestions for revision of existing brand concept and introduction of new promotion tools
Presentation is one of the essential tools for promotion. This process fixes key information and forms an image of a product and a company in consumer's or potential investor's mind.
An effective presentation can get the maximum response from the target audience. The main forms of presentation are:
Web and print are advertizing tools assuring consumer to get the product or the company service. They demonstrate advantages and features of the object and work in two areas:
in the digital space: websites, social networks accounts, advertising, promo-videos, all kinds of integrations into media portals in the form of promotional materials
in a printed version: all possible types of brochures, posters and advertising banners, layouts of company corporate identity and others
Packaging can be interpreted in two planes: in respect of a product and company.
Product packaging is a case that attracts a buyer and convinces him to make a purchase. It can consist of both a single label, or of many components depending on the product.
The goal of the company packaging is to obtain unconditional love and trust of a client. It works as a properly used identity and a visual ecosystem within the office, on the physical media of the brand, in digital space, on advertising platforms.
Installation can be both an addition to the presentation and a part of the company's packaging. It is using for attracting consumer's attention and effective carrying of key visuals.
It includes any creative objects and constructions: signboards, press-walls and roll-up banners, exhibition stands, wall and floor installations, interior solutions.
High-quality language adaptation is a crucial part of a successful promotion and functioning on the international market. Another vital element is business documentation, as even a tiny error can bring troubles.
The most common objects are:
legal and corporate documentation
The last decade proved us a considerable importance of research for marketing matters due to:
dynamic changes of market and trends;
increase of competition within industries;
demand of new combos of goods and services;
sophistication of cunsumers.
Marketing surveys include research, collection and analysis of the information about a particular market, its consumers, competitors etc. The efficient strategic decision making can not exist without these studies.
Contemporary event management is a key for the successful building of a corporate culture and business. Based on specific goals, we can name the following types of meetings:
Business: conference, presentation, seminar etc.;
Corporate: creative event, training, team bilding;
Attracting customers and increasing awareness for Hotels, Restaurants and Catering
Wholesale and Retail
Promoting targeted brands and wide consumer products
Beauty and Health
Managing image and promoting salon and studio services
Increasing loyalty to the projects of real estate agencies and developers
IT & Media
Working on complex and targeted soluto promote products, services and companies in IT and Media
Goods and services production
Packaging projects and promoting companies in B2B and B2C areas
Developing turnkey solutions for all types of business events
Education and Science
Online and offline packaging for educational projects, scientific researches, etc.
You fill the brief form on the website then we calculate the cost of your project
We contact you in a convenient way and discuss the matter to get started
We review all the details and agree on a project summary
We develop the product according to the agreed concept and deadlines
We develop comprehensive marketing and visual solutions for businesses. We possess more than 3 years of experience in visual communications of various business areas in Russian and European market. We implement projects both online and offline.
We analyse requirements of your industry and company
We develop high-quality graphic and text content
We follow the trends having a vision for the future
We estimate projects of various complexity accordingly
We discuss all the necessary details to achieve the best result
We keep you up to date and do care about deadlines
1. General Provisions This personal data processing policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Russian Federation Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-FL "On personal data" and determines the procedure for personal data processing and measures to ensure the security of personal data taken by the IE Golova Ekaterina Vyacheslavovna (hereinafter - the Operator). 1.1. The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets. 1.2. This Operator's Policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about the visit of page http://agencysmart.org/en.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy 2.1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology; 2.2. Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data); 2.3. Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address http://agencysmart.org/en; 2.4. Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means providing their processing; 2.5. Depersonalization of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other subjects of personal data; 2.6. Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data; 2.7. Operator - a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data; 2.8. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website http://agencysmart.org/en; 2.9. User - any visitor to the website http://agencysmart.org/en; 2.10. Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain group of people; 2.11. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or an acquaintance with the personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, posting in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way; 2.12. Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, to a foreign individual or foreign legal entity; 2.13. Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator can process the following personal data of the User 3.1. Full Name; 3.2. E-mail address; 3.3. Phone numbers; 3.4. The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics and others). 3.5. The above data are hereinafter referred to as the Policy united by the general concept of Personal data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing 4.1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to clarify the details of the application. 4.2. The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Refusal to receive notifications about new products and services and special offers." 4.3. Anonymized User data collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
6. Procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing of personal data The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection. 6.1. The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons. 6.2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the current legislation. 6.3. In case of revealing inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Updating personal data". 6.4. The period for personal data processing is unlimited. The User can at any time revoke his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the e-mail address of the Operator firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data 7.1. Before starting the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state, to whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data, provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data. 7.2. Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if the subject of personal data has consent in writing to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or execution of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party.
8. Final provisions 8.1. The User can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com. 8.2. This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy by the Operator. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version. 8.3. The current version of the Policy is available on the Internet at the page http://agencysmart.org/en.